Spice Up the New Gmail with Themes and Templates

You Must have Known This By Now. I was just checking my mails today and WOW !!. Something looked different in My Gmail windows and I saw the color was changed to a lovely Sky Blue. I was amazed and looked around various blogs to find out about this great Update from Gmail.

Preview:

Themes in Gmail

Themes in Gmail

Shiny Theme

Shniy Theme for Gmail

Shiny Theme for Gmail!!!

Desk Theme
Gmail Desk Theme

Zoozimp Theme

Zoozimps Theme for Gmail

Zoozimps Theme for Gmail

Update : Some themes might look for your location and change accordingly but not sure what they are changing.

Gmail Themes Location

Gmail Themes Location

Gmail Themes : Change your location

Gmail Themes : Change your location

In case you want to change the location preferences, look for a link right at the bottom of the themes page in settings.

Just check out your settings page and you should have Themes there. !!!!